Chaucer Junior School provides high standards of learning and celebrates achievement in a safe and supportive environment. This, alongside excellent behaviour and team spirit ensures success for all children.
- To provide broad, balanced and enjoyable learning experiences.
- To actively promote links between the home, school and the wider community
- To allow all children the opportunity to reach their full potential in a challenging environment
- To reinforce positive attitudes, values and beliefs whilst respecting those which are different from our own
- To develop independent, lifelong learners with active, inquisitive minds