News,Covid 19 Information & Remote Learning
After 2 full weeks back at school and our year 4 bubble closure we continue to review our procedures to ensure we are keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Some schools locally are asking parents to wear masks when entering and leaving the school site as it can be difficult to affectively distance when on the premises. We will support any parents who wish to do this.
The staff will now wear them outside and we ask all visitors who are entering school to wear them.
Most parents wear them already when speaking to the school office.
We now ask all parents to wear them when entering the school to speak to the Mrs Smith and Mrs Wheeldon in the school office.
A few reminders/requests:
- Please ensure you don’t arrive more than 5 mins early as this will cause congestion as other bubbles arrive and leave.
- Ensure your children stay with you and are not running ahead (particularly at busy times)
- Families must observe social distancing at the start & end of the school day, maintaining 2m distance from other families
- We also ask that only 1 adult brings & collects to help reduce numbers gathering.
I am sure that if everyone follows the guidelines (both in and out of school) this will make a positive difference.
Thanks for co-operation
- 17/09/20Unfortunately we have been forced to close our Year 4 bubble. Years 3, 5 and 6 can continue to attend school as normal. Year 4 Parents: Please see the letter below for further details and feel free to contact your class teacher on Seesaw with any questions. There will be a Zoom call tomorrow m...Read Full Story
Welcome BACK Everyone!! - September arrangement & Covid 19 risk assessments 2020Welcome Back Everyone!! I hope you are all well and enjoying a lovely summer with your family. School is open to all pupils from Friday 4th September. Year 3 begin a day early on Thursday 3rd September Please find a link below to the letter which outlines procedures and information for a...Read Full Story